Best Hip Replacement Doctors In India
1. How do I know who is the right doctor for me? Is the doctor board certified? In what field? – “How do I study a doctor’s profile”?
Patients can use following the criteria for selecting the best hip replacement doctor in India for their treatment:
Is the doctor certified by an authorized government medical association to practice or not? Patients should refer to the career profile of their selected hip replacement specialist in India to verify their qualifications and registered certification to ensure that they are practicing legally in the country.
How much experience does the orthopedic doctor in India have? How many surgeries he/she has performed? Experienced surgeons tend to become familiar with the technology that helps them deliver better results making them an ideal choice for operation.
Does the orthopedic surgeon has an additional specialty? The medical world is continuously evolving and improving, introducing technologies that can help in speeding the recovery by limiting the complications during the surgery. However, these techniques can be performed by certain specialists only as they require additional training. Patients should explore these advanced procedures and verify their surgeons are trained to perform it or not.
Or patients can just contact Medmonks Healthcare for selecting the top hip replacement Surgeons In India.
2. What is the difference between a Podiatric and an orthopedic surgeon?
An orthopedic surgeon is concerned with the surgical treatment of musculoskeletal system conditions. He is trained to diagnose, correct, prevent and treat patients suffering from joints, bones, ligaments, muscles, nerve, tendons and other disorders.
Podiatric (Podiatry) is a medical specialty that solely focuses on studying, diagnosing, and treating ankle, foot and lower extremity disorders only, via surgical or medical treatment.
3. What are the special interests/procedures that some of these doctors are performing?
Acetabular Fixation – is used for fixing front pelvis fractures, present in the acetabulum (present near the hip joint). It is done by adjusting the position of the back of the hip joint to prevent arthritis.
Joint Replacement/ Core Decompression for Avascular Necrosis (Bone Death) – Avascular Necrosis is caused because of lack or lost blood supply. Over time this condition can start affecting the neighboring joints. In the initial stages, it can be treated from stem cell therapy that is delivered after core decompression on the dead bone, or through joint replacement.
4. On selecting the orthopedic surgeon, how do we book the appointments? Can I video consult with her before arriving?
It is common for patients to feel overwhelmed or skeptic about traveling to a foreign land for their treatment. Medmonks arranges video consultation session for patients with their doctor before they come to India, to relieve any concern or anxiety they might be experiencing because of the treatment. It also helps in resolving any worry regarding the company’s reliability from the patient’s mind.
5. What happens during a typical doctor consult?
Patients can expect their hip replacement surgeon to ask them the following questions during their consultation:
• First, the surgeon will ask the patient about basic facts about their condition, like when did it start, what triggers it, what are the symptoms experienced because of it.
• The surgeon will then discuss the surgical goals with the patient.
• Then he/she will analyze the current condition of the patient by studying damaged part for any swelling or bruises.
• Next, the joint replacement surgeon will question the patient about the treatments, therapies and drugs he/she has used in the past.
• Finally, the surgeon will suggest a treatment plan.
6. If I do not like the opinion given by the doctor, can I get a second opinion?
Patients can contact Medmonks and ask them to fix their appointment with a different doctor with the same qualification if they feel unsure about the treatment plan suggested by their first doctor. It is common practice, for patients to seek multiple opinions before a major surgical procedure. The company will assist patients in receiving second or more opinions if required.
7. How do I stay in touch with my doctor after surgery?
Most hospitals do not provide any follow-up care service for patients after they return to their country. Medmonks healthcare provides patients with two free video calls and 6-month chat service with their orthopedics which can be used after their surgery, for any type of consultation or emergency.
8. What is the cost of different orthopedic procedures in India?
Cost of Hip Replacement Surgery in India – USD 7500
Contact Medmonks’ team to receive treatment in India at the right price.
9. Where can patients find the best hip replacement hospitals in India?
Patients can locate the best hip replacement surgeons in India, at major cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai etc. where they will also be able to find the best orthopedic hospitals in the country. Not only these orthopedic hospitals exhibit world-class infrastructure and consist of supreme-quality medical facilities but are also run by the best surgical minds. Further, the economic cost of surgery at these hospitals makes them the ideal choice for receiving treatment worldwide.
10. Why select Medmonks Healthcare?
“Medmonks is a medical travel assistance company which has a network of certified hospitals and healthcare professionals in India, that help international patients receive quality medical care in India. Our services have been designed to allow patients to receive treatment from the best hip replacement doctors in India at an affordable price.
These are some of the extensive services provided by us:
Certified Hospitals │Best Hip Replacement Surgeons in India
Pre-Arrival – Visa Assistance │Online Consultation │ Flight Booking
Upon Arrival – Airport Pickup │ Free Translator │ Accommodation Arrangements │Doctor Appointment │ 24*7 Customer Care │ Religious Arrangements │ Arrangement for Dietary Needs
Post-Arrival – Online Prescription │ Medicine Delivery │ Free Video Call Consultations”
For further assistance, contact us directly.