Best Teeth Whitening Hospitals in India
Don't know where to start?
- Speak to our in house doctor
- Get a response within 5 minutes
2 out of 5 people suffer from tooth discoloration, which is caused because of drinking sodas, coffee, tea, and red wine or smoking etc. or unhealthy oral hygiene. Aging also play a major role in staining and darkening the color of the teeth overtime. Teeth Whitening or bleaching has become a common practice these days. It is a safe and affordable way of getting pearly white teeth instantly. Teeth Whitening Hospitals in India, receive appointments for more than a dozen patient every month, who wish to artificial improve the color of their teeth.
1. How do I know which is the right hospital for me? How do I review/assess a hospital?
Following factors should be considered by the patients for selecting the best teeth whitening hospital in India:
• Is the dental clinic/hospital accredited by JCI or NABH? JCI (Joint Commission International) & NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) are both accreditation boards designed for the security of patients, that help them analyze the quality of treatment in their respective network of international and Indian hospitals.
• What are the reviews of former patients about the teeth whitening hospital? Patients can refer to the rating of old patients and analyze the results delivered to them after their treatment.
• Who are the best teeth whitening doctors in the hospital? Patients can search and book the best dentist in the hospital, by comparing their profile with different doctors in the department.
Patients can use Medmonks for comparing the staff, infrastructure and technologies available at the top teeth whitening hospitals in India.
2. What are the common teeth whitening procedures used in India?
Laser Teeth Whitening – uses laser beams for removing the discolored layer of the teeth, and highlighting the clean white surface below it. It is a permanent form of teeth whitening treatment, which can last over 10 years if maintained properly.
Teeth Bleaching – is the process in which chemicals are used for improving the color of the teeth. The procedure takes around 60 – 90 minutes and can help in delivering significant results. The results derived from this therapy depend on the chemicals used during the process which can be used for permanent and temporary results which can last from 1 to 10 years.
3. Why does the cost of treatment vary in different hospitals in the same country or location?
The cost of teeth whitening can vary in India, because of the following reasons:
Location of the dental clinic (Rural/Urban/Metro)
Fees of the Dentist
Cost of the Dental Technique used for whitening the teeth
Additional procedures performed on the patient (Cap, crowning etc.)
The infrastructure of the dental clinic
Services offered & used by the patient at the dental clinic
The durability of the treatment (Permanent/Temporary Teeth Whitening)
4. What facilities are given to international patients?
International patients receive the same quality of care as a domestic patient, at Indian hospitals. However, by using Medmonks services patients can avail extended treatment packages, which can help them receive discounts, free services (like visa, flight, and accommodation arrangements), 24*7 customer care etc.
The company walks with the patients and handles their groundwork, so they can focus on receiving their treatment and reaching at the hospital on their scheduled time.
5. Do hospitals provide telemedicine services for international patients?
There are only a few hospitals like Fortis and Apollo Group which currently provide telemedicine services for international patients in India. This often makes it hard for the patients to reach out to their doctors. Keeping this in mind, Medmonks has created a 6-month free service in its package, which includes 2 video call consultation and a message chat service that can be used by the patient to contact their hospital for any medical emergency within that duration.
6. What happens if a patient doesn’t like the hospital chosen by them? Will Medmonks help the patient in switching to a different hospital?
Medmonks being a patient management company understands that in some cases the patient can have second thoughts about their choice, or can feel unsatisfied by the services delivered at the hospital selected by them, which might make them want to switch to a different setting. Patients can use Medmonks 24*7 helpline service and share such concerns, and the company will help them switch to a different hospital of similar stature.
Usually, teeth whitening is performed on an outpatient basis, so this won't be a concern for dental patients.
7. Why are all the best dentists in India working at hospitals located in Metro-Cities?
Doctors prefer working in the top hospitals in the country, which are usually located in metro-cities, as they have access to the latest technology and facilities that help them deliver the best healthcare facilities to their patients.
8. What is the cost of teeth whitening in India?
Teeth Whitening is often considered to be a part of cosmetic procedures, which is why it is not covered by medical insurance. The cost of teeth whitening treatment in India is 5 to 6 times more affordable compared to countries like the USA and France, that attracts patients to the country for their dental treatment.
The cost of temporary teeth whitening in India starts at USD 300, while the cost of permanent teeth whitening in India starts at USD 2700.
Note: The cost of treatment can vary depending on multiple factors, including conditions in which the patient might require additional procedures or touch-ups.
9. Why choose Medmonks?
“Medmonks is an Indian patient management company that facilitates international patients with affordable treatment solutions. Patients can visit its website and select the teeth whitening hospital of their choice, and we will make appointments with the dentist selected by them, and arrange accommodation facilities for them, their family or friends to stay near the hospital.
Reasons to experience medical healthcare with us:
A Network of Certified Doctors & the Best Teeth Whitening Hospitals in India
On Ground Services – We will walk with the patient like their guide, from the moment they step their foot in India till they board a flight back to their country.
Free Translation Services – We want our patient to feel comfortable in India, and that can’t be done if they are unable to communicate or convey their needs. So, we offer free translation services for all languages.
Free Follow-up Care – Patients might want to stay in touch with their teeth whitening Hospital In India after their treatment. We arrange follow-up care for our patients via video calls & message chat to allow them to discuss their concerns with their concerned doctors."