MedMonks is a leading medical travel company in India that help patients from abroad seek quality and affordable medical treatment in India. The company is managed by a highly experienced team of doctors and healthcare professionals who collectively hold more than 100 years of experience in the healthcare sector. India has emerged as one of the most popular medical tourism destinations in Asia. Cancer treatment, cardiac surgery, cosmetic surgery, in vitro fertilization (IVF), joint replacement, liver transplant as well as kidney transplant, dental treatment and bariatric surgery are some of the most popular procedures among medical tourists. MedMonks assist patients located in every corner of the world seek quality medical treatment in India. From initial virtual consultation to the second opinion regarding diagnosis or line of treatment, travel planning to hotel stay – MedMonks is there to help and hand-hold patients at every step of their journey.
BENEFITS OFSEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT THROUGH MEDMONKS
Planning your medical travel to India has many advantages as compared to any other country in the world. Some of the reasons why you should choose MedMonks to guide you in deciding which of the best hospitals around the world for medical treatment to choose from, includes the following:
- Lower cost of medical treatment
- Network of highly qualified doctors, surgeons, and paramedical staff
- Availability of budget quality accommodation
- Empathetic and sensitive staff
- Internationally accredited hospitals
- All types of treatment under one roof
- Complete hand-holding from first day of treatment until full recovery
- Many leisure destination options
WHY LET MEDMONKSPLAN YOUR MEDICAL TREATMENT?
Thousands of medical tourists avail medical treatment globally every year. They go through a tedious procedure of finding the right hospital in an easily approachable and safe city. In addition, they go through the stress of booking their travel tickets, hotel for accommodation before and after the treatment, tedious visa process, booking appointments with the doctor, and planning for local travel. Despite all the things planned as desired, they constantly worry about whether it would be safe to travel and whether they would face any challenges during their stay in a particular city. All the attention to the medical treatment part is then lost, and a thousand other worries start to trouble them. By choosing MedMonks to plan your medical travel, you can just focus on travelling to a destination of your choice for your medical treatment and leave the rest on us. Medmonks has a dedicated team guiding you round the clock and helping you plan your medical journey to the last detail. We help you choose the best hospitals and doctors that deliver superior medical care in every major city around the globe. We ensure all your requirements are handled and you are provided the highest possible standard of clinical care in a budget that fits your expectations. We help secure discounts and deals for you, helping you save while not compromising on your treatment. We coordinate your medical visa to facilitate travel and assist you in seeking approvals in a timely manner. There are several other reasons why you should let MedMonks plan your medical travel:
- The founders are doctors, so the DNA of the company embraces empathy and fully understands the challenges of the patient who is traveling to a foreign land for medical treatment.
- We fully understand the different and changing needs of the medical traveller during the course of their stay in the country.
- We help fetch the most affordable medical treatment packages from some of the best hospitals across the globe.
- We undertake complete hand-holding from arrival till you reach back safely to your home country.
- Facilities can be availed by expats living our destination countries for second opinion and quality treatment.
We take our partner network very seriously and ensure you always have access to the best choices in the form of world-class healthcare institutions and experienced physicians. These hospitals keep patient safety, and clinical quality above everything else and doctors have a great clinical understanding and a ‘patient-first’ attitude.