- Medanta-The Medicity was established in 2009, by Dr Naresh Trehan.
- The 1250 bedded medical facility has the latest technologies like Cataract Suite, Cyberknife Robotic Radiosurgery System, Da Vinci Surgical System, Brain Suite etc.
- The hospital also provides telemedicine services for international patients.
- More than 20,000 international patients are treated at Medanta-The Medicity, on an average every year.
- The healthcare center is known for delivering an impressive success rate for organ transplantation surgery.
- Currently, some of the top surgeons in India are working at Medanta.
- Over 2500 joint replacement surgeries and 15000 plus cardiac operations have been performed at the hospitals since 2009.
- The hospitals also have a record of performing 500 plus, the highest number of living donor liver transplantations in India.
- The hospital also runs a Training center which is certified by the American Heart Association.
- It is the only hospital in India that offers robotic surgeries in gynecology, urology and cardiology.
- Heart Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- CT Scan
- Cath Lab
- Blood Bank
- Ambulance Services
- Air Ambulance
- PET CT SCAN
Dr Naresh Trehan talking about ‘Medanta Medicity Hospital’
Dr Naresh Trehan Patient Md. K. Saeed from Iraq
Dr SKS Marya Patent Mrs Isharat Umar from India
Dr Rajesh Ahlawat Patient Sameer Nanda from India
Dr Sudipto Pakrasi's Patient Esha Deoda from Nigeria
Great service. Best medical staff in India. Doctors at Medanta empathize with the patients helping them fight all types of complex diseases.
Doctors create a treatment plan for the patient based on their preference after discussing multiple options, which is well-coordinated.
The lab of the hospital is equipped with all the machines. You will be able to undergo all diagnostic tests under one roof.
Leave a Review