- BLK Super Speciality Hospital was founded in 1959 by BL Kapur.
- The super speciality medical center is accredited by JCI & NABH.
- It comprises of 17 advanced modular operating theaters and 650 patient rooms.
- BLK Hospital is the first healthcare center in Delhi to install pneumatic chute system, which is used for enhancing healthcare.
- The medical center is associated with some of the best medical faculty in India, who provide treatment for 40 plus specialities.
- The medical facility is particularly known for its cancer, BMT, heart, sports medicine, orthopedics and kidney & liver transplant surgery department.
- BLK Hospital recently launched Radixact 9, at its premises.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Robotic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- CT Scan
- Cath Lab
- X - Ray
- Endoscopy Suites
- PET CT SCAN
- Cyber Knife
- High - end Colour Doppler Ultrasound Systems
Tabitha Muthoni Kabete (Patient) from Kenya talks about BLK Hospital
Dr Pradeep Sharma :- Mr.Tope Tunde Adesoji (Patient) from Nigeria
Dr Ajay Kaul talks about the benefits of robotics in advanced Minimal Access Surgery
Dr Dharma R Choudhary :- Mohd. Mamun Khan (Patient) from Bangladesh
Dr Dharma R Choudhary :- Joseph Mulli Munyonyi (Patient) from Kenya