Best Dental Bridge Hospitals in India
Don't know where to start?
- Speak to our in house doctor
- Get a response within 5 minutes
33 Years old Mozambique Patient undergoes CTVS pro....
Patient: Mr SargioCangola Age: 33 male Country: Mozam....Read More
UAE Patient Underwent Successful Knee Replacement ....
Country: UAE Condition: Knee Problems Treatment: Robo....Read More
A bridge is a dental restoration technique used for replacing one or more missing/broken teeth by placing an artificial tooth on the dental implants or the adjacent teeth. A bridge will cover the whole of the missing teeth. They are attached to the implants or the natural teeth that surround this space. These artificial or false teeth (pontics) can be made from alloys, gold, porcelain or combination of other elements. Dental Bridges can help in restoring the smile, maintaining the shape of the patient’s face or prevent their teeth from drifting apart or not functioning properly. This makes it a significant procedure, which being a part of the aesthetic procedure is relatively expensive in cost. This encourages patients to seek treatment from Dental Bridge Hospitals in India because of the availability of advanced technologies, best dentists, and low cost of treatment in the country.
1. How do I know which is the right hospital for me? How do I review/assess a hospital?
The following factors should be considered by patients for selecting the best dental bridge hospital in India:
• Is the hospital accredited by a government-approved medical quality council (NABH or JCI)? JCI (Joint Commission International) is an international and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare) is an Indian quality council board designed to help patients determine the quality of treatment delivered at different hospitals.
• Is the dental bridge hospital infrastructurally advanced? Is it equipped with the technology required for the treatment? Dental bridges are placed in the patient’s mouths using different technologies depending on the position of the infected teeth, which might require use of specific machines or equipment. Patients should verify these specifications with their doctor before selecting a hospital.
• What are the educational qualifications of the dentists working at the hospital? Patients should search for the best dental expert in their hospital to fix their appointment with the best dental bridge doctors in India.
The patient might feel overwhelmed while traveling overseas to a completely foreign land for their treatment, having no clue about the best dental bridge hospitals or doctors in India. So they can use our website for comparing healthcare staff, technology and infrastructure available at some of the top dental hospitals in India.
2. What are the different types of dental bridges used in India?
Dental bridge hospitals in India, use the following techniques for bridging the gap between teeth:
Traditional Bridges – involve the creation of a crown for the teeth or the implant on either or both sides of the missing tooth, by placing a pontic in between. Traditional bridges are one of the most common type of bridges used till date, that are usually made from porcelain fused metal or ceramics.
Cantilever bridges – are typically used in cases when there are teeth present only on one side of the tooth or teeth which are missing. This procedure is not used very often nowadays and is also not recommended for bridging teeth present in the back of the mouth, as they require more force which can damage other teeth.
Maryland bonded bridges (aka resin-bonded bridge/Maryland bridge) – are created from porcelain, which is fused into metal, or plastic teeth and the gums are supported by porcelain or a metal framework. Metal or porcelain wings are adjusted on only one side of the bridge and are directly bonded to the patient’s existing teeth.
Implant-supported bridges – are another option used for restoring missing teeth. It is used when the patient is missing more than one tooth. In this technique, the bridges are supported by dental implants instead of crowns or frameworks. Usually, one implant is used for every missing tooth, and these implants hold the bridges in place.
3. Why does the cost of treatment vary in different hospitals in the same country or location?
The variation in the cost of dental bridge treatment can cause because of the following factors:
- Location of the dental bridge hospital
- Fees of the dental expert
- The requirement of an additional procedure
- The number to teeth that need to be replaced
- The technique used for bridging
- Hospital’s Infrastructure
- Technologies available and used during the treatment
4. What facilities are given to international patients?
International patients can avail the following facilities using Medmonks services:
- Additional discounts on treatment package
- Free Translator
- Follow-up Care (free for 6-months after the treatment)
- 24*7 Customer Care Service
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Management of a Treatment Schedule
5. Do hospitals provide telemedicine services for international patients?
Medical tourism is still a relatively new concept in India, which hasn’t been adopted completely by most hospitals, due to which they haven’t created a service package that can meet the needs of international patients.
However, Medmonks has got these services covered in its packages and offers 6-month free telemedicine or follow-up care for the patients, which includes message chat service and two video call consultants with their dental bridge hospital in India.
6. What happens if a patient doesn’t like the hospital chosen by them? Will Medmonks help the patient in switching to a different hospital?
Medmonks priorities the needs of the patients, and understand that in some situations patient can feel unsatisfied by the services, staff or treatment delivered at their selected hospital, which might make them want to switch to a different hospital.
The company supports the patients in such scenarios, and help them switch to a different setting of a similar stature, ensuring that their treatment schedule doesn’t get altered in the shifting process.
7. How can patients find the best dental bridge hospital in India?
Patients can use Medmonks official website for exploring, comparing and selecting the best dental bridge hospitals in India. The company has ensured to list only the top dental experts of the country, so that the patients can easily make a decision, without wasting their time surfing the internet.
8. What is the cost dental bridge procedure in India?
The cost of dental bridge procedure can vary depending on the technique and type of bridge placed in the patient's teeth.
However, the average cost of dental bridge starts at USD 700 in India. Bridging is usually perform in combination with dental implants that cost around USD 900 (for one tooth) in India.
9. Why choose Medmonks?
“Medmonks is a leading patient management company based in India, which is run by a team of doctors and healthcare geniuses that have a combined experience of over 100 years in the medical sector. We provide international patients with an open door to kickstart their treatment without any hassle at an affordable price. We walk with our patients acting as their guide from the moment they land in India, supporting them throughout their treatment until they board the flight to their home country.
We also provide additional services which include:
A network of Certified Doctors & Verified Dental Bridge Hospitals in India
• Visa Approvals & Flight Arrangement
• Doctor appointment arrangement
• Accommodation facilities for co-travelers
• Free Translators – To help assist with the doctor appointments, consultations and basic needs during patient’s stay in India.
• 24*7 Support Care – To help patients with any form of medical or personal emergency.
• Free Video Consultations (Before & After the treatment) – we offer extended post return services to patients providing two free video and six months of free chat consultations with their dentists at the dental bridge hospital in India after their treatment.
• Online prescriptions and medicine delivery, if required.”