Best Vascular Surgery Hospitals in India
Don't know where to start?
- Speak to our in house doctor
- Get a response within 5 minutes
33 Years old Mozambique Patient undergoes CTVS pro....
Patient: Mr SargioCangola Age: 33 male Country: Mozam....Read More
UAE Patient Underwent Successful Knee Replacement ....
Country: UAE Condition: Knee Problems Treatment: Robo....Read More
Vascular surgery is a surgical specialty, which encompasses the detailed diagnosis and complete correction as well as management of complications associated with the arteries, veins and lymphatic vessels in the body, including the arms, legs, organs, and other tissues. Vascular surgery hospitals in India not only focus on treating the condition but foster long-term relationships with patients founded on precision, empathy and reliability.
1. How do I know which is the right hospital for me? How do I review/assess a hospital?
Reputable vascular surgery hospitals in India have been accredited by International agencies such as NABH, NABL, and JCI.
Also, these hospitals have earned positive word of mouth recommendations and remarkable reviews from previously treated patients and their family members.
Furthermore, vascular surgeons functioning in these hospitals have the highest qualifications and have expertise along with experience to employ the latest techniques in an accurate fashion.
2. What types of approaches are employed to perform vascular surgical procedures?
Surgeons use following type of approaches including, bypass procedure that allows the restoration of blood flow to a foot, AV shunt for patients who are going to commence dialysis, carotid endarterectomy that helps in eliminating the clogged arteries in the neck to ensure proper blood flow and angioplasty wherein the obstructed arteries inflated.
Along with that, surgeons can perform an endovascular surgery using a minimally invasive approach. This treatment technique has various advantages over others that include shorter hospital stay and recovery period, higher life expectancy.
Many times a vascular surgeon holds a preventative position and suggest the patient switch to a healthy lifestyle to correct the discrepancies.
Vascular surgeons in India are "treatment agnostic", which means these profound wizards do not prefer any particular type of procedure over another. Their prime objective is to offer the best treatment to meet the patient's individual needs. So, the kind of treatment approach used, whether surgery, radiology or medications is contingent on the nature & extent of damage, age and health condition of the patient.
3. Why does the cost of treatment vary in different hospitals in the same country or location?
Owing to myriad factors such as human resources, capital costs, and material costs, hospital type, the cost of the treatment vary in various hospitals within the same country. Different hospitals have different standards for distributing the treatment costs due to varying factors like operating cost, cost per surgery, Hospital rent, OPD Visits, cost of consultation, cost of additional treatment/ therapy and laboratory tests etc.
4. What facilities are given to international patients?
Medmonks, a renowned medical travel company, is known for offering excellent services including, round the clock customer care, that include translation services, accommodation services, and treatment discounts. Not only your treatment is well taken care of under the supervision of agile professionals working at Medmonks, but you will also be able to explore the cultural beauty of India.
5. Do hospitals provide telemedicine services for international patients?
Medmonks is amongst the few healthcare providers in the country that works in collaboration with reputable surgeons and doctors that arrange telemedicine consultations for foreign patients.
6. What happens if a patient doesn’t like the hospital chosen by them? Will MedMonks helps the patient switching to a different hospital?
Every person has a definition of comfort in his or her own mind. While an individual might like a place, another person might not. This holds true for patients as well. This means while one patient might feel the services offered by a premier hospital good, for another patient it may be inadequate. Medmonks has a solution for this as well. In case, you feel unsatisfied with the service or treatment offered at a medical facility; our professionals will move you to a different hospital without further ado.
For us, our patients are our priority.
8. What is the cost of different vascular surgery procedures in India?
The cost of vascular surgery techniques are:
Minimally invasive endovascular surgery:
9. What type of training a vascular surgeon in India needs to undergo?
Vascular surgeons in India have to attain the necessary educational titles like MBBS, MS along with the required fellowship programs from national/ International universities in order to practice in the country. Apart from the formal education, most of the vascular surgeons pursue integrated training programs that help them expand their knowledge and expertise in a holistic manner; it helps prepare them to do incredible things to salvage compromised body parts of individual patients. Such training programs help the surgeons to lay adequate emphasis on sub-specialty.
In addition, vascular surgeons in India adhere to a commitment to keep on learning new techniques, accumulate competitive knowledge, know-how and skills in all of the treatment aspects.
10. Why choose Medmonks?
MedMonks is a reputable medical travel company that has gained worldwide recognition within a span of few years. The following factors make us different rest of herd of medical tourism companies in India:
1. Esteemed panel: We have collaborated with some of the best doctors, surgeons and hospitals in India, so expect only the best from us.
2. Major facilities: we promise end-to-end support in offering assistance to get the medical visa, the appointment with the doctor concerned and arranging accommodation or the patient and his or her family.
3. Ethical values: We ensure maintaining supreme quality and ethics while offering services to the patient.
4. Cost-effectiveness: For many, the money spent during and post a treatment becomes a financial burden. Keeping the economic aspects in mind, we have introduced budget-friendly packages to help you get in touch with the best medical facility in India.
Apart from the services mentioned above, Medmonks also offer other services including, to and fro airport travel, diet plans and more.
Along with that, we offer free follow up services, free translation services, and on ground services to patients, local and international both.
Hence, for people looking for best-quality and affordable medical services, Medmonks is a Godsend.