- Gleneagles Global Hospital in Perumbakkam is amongst the best multi-specialty hospital in Chennai.
- The centre is spread over 21 acres of land.
- The team of global specialists perform more than 18000 surgeries and treat 50000 plus in-patients each year.
- It is the first healthcare centre in South Asia that performed Nucleus Replacement Spine Surgery.
- India’s first minimal invasive and single lung transplant was also performed here.
- First Hospital in Tamil Nadu to operate patient with split liver transplant surgery.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- CT Scan
- Bone Mineral Density
- emergency & Trauma care
- Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System
- Intensive Care Unit
Dr Kesavan A R how to deal with common household injuries
Patient Story of Master Mohammed Hamood from Omen
Dr Mohamed Rela :- Momina (Patient) from Pakistan
Dr Mohamed Rela :- Baby Zaid Siddique (Patient) from Pakistan
Top Procedures: Glaucoma Surgery Cataract Surgery Laser Eye Surgery (LASIK) Corneal Transplant More..