- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is Delhi’s second largest hospital, and one of the best Multi-Specialty Tertiary Acute Care hospitals in India and SAARC Region. Spread over 15 acres of land with a built up area of 60,000 square feet, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, holds 695 Beds, plentiful ICU Beds, Sleep Lab, Endoscopy Lab, IVF Lab, Bronchoscopy Lab, Dialysis Unit, Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Cancer Institute, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center, Holistic Medicine Department, Vaccination Room, Wellness Center for Health Check Ups, and Nuclear Medicine Department.
- The hospital fosters 52 specialties, possesses the latest imaging technologies, and comprises a team of healthcare veterans endeavoring to offer the best in class healthcare solutions to the patients. Apart from Clinical, Surgical, and Curative Services, the hospital also offers Emergency Services, Ambulance Services, and Diagnostic Services (Laboratory and Radiology). Since its inception in 1996, the hospital has been pursuing its mission of providing medical excellence with a human touch.
- Over the years, Apollo Hospital Delhi has won several awards and accolades for its outstanding contribution to the healthcare fraternity. It is the first hospital in the country to be bestowed with the international accreditation by Joint Commission International. The institution also holds ISO 14001:2004 Certification and NABL Accredited Laboratories. Other titles and recognitions endowed on the hospital include ‘Special Commendation’ for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award for 2011, FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award, and many more.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi also holds a Quality Steering Committee comprising members of the senior management who are resolute in ensuring that quality patient care is being ensued.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Robotic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Liver Transplantation, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Pediatric Neurology
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- CT Scan
- Blood Bank
- Ambulance Services
- emergency & Trauma care
- PET CT SCAN
- High Tech Radiation
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Cyber Knife
- Novalis Tx
- Intensive Care Unit
89-Year-Old Patient Walk Again After Spine Surgery Inspiring Story of a Uzbek woman who sits after 32 years
Dr Raju Vaishya :- Abo Aziz N Sheikh (Patient) from Kenya
Emanuel mother share her son story (Patient) from Kenya
Dr Shahin Nooreyezdan :- Ms Ellen Cattrall (Patient) from USA
Dr Yash Gullati talk about modern technology for Hip Replacements
29. كان رائعا للغاية فيما يتعلق بالابتكار والإقامة. المتخصصين كبيرة وموظفي الرعاية.
I came here with my mother in law to consult with Oncologist. We are fully satisfied with doctor and hospital.
My 1-year-old daughter was diagnosed with left side urinary Reflux in her kidney. Her case was referred to Dr Sujit Chowdhary at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi. My daughter was treatment via robotic surgery which helped in living very small scar causing minimum damage and blood loss. Being a mother, I can’t thank the doctors and hospital enough. The hospital is doing a good job, by saving so many lives every day.
Leave a Review