MBBS MS - Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
- Dr Singh started his professional journey with the Armed forces, where he worked for 18 years.
- Dr Singh is currently a senior Member of the Apollo Cancer Institute.
- Further, he has also trained and worked at the Tata Memorial Hospitals, Mumbai and the Royal Marsden Hospital, London.
- After his retirement from army administrations in the year 2000, he devoted twenty years to gain some more experience with oncology at Batra Hospital and PSRI in New Delhi.
- With his joining of Apollo Cancer Institute, he has possessed the capacity to use his mastery in the treatment of highly complex head and neck tumors, Gastro-intestinal and Lung diseases and organ safeguarding medical procedures in breast, larynx and limbs.
- Surgical Oncology
- Tumor Surgery
- Gold Medal for his work at providing healthcare facilities in Rural areas
- MS (Gen. Surgery)
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- The Royal Marsden Hospital London│1987-1989
- The Royal Free Hospital, London│ 1989
- UICC (ICRETT) Fellowship │ The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and University of Sydney│1996