Best Heart Surgery Hospitals in India
Don't know where to start?
- Speak to our in house doctor
- Get a response within 5 minutes
33 Years old Mozambique Patient undergoes CTVS pro....
Patient: Mr SargioCangola Age: 33 male Country: Mozam....Read More
UAE Patient Underwent Successful Knee Replacement ....
Country: UAE Condition: Knee Problems Treatment: Robo....Read More
Cardiac issues are one of the top 10 causes of death around the world. Sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise, and consumption of high calorie processed food have made people more prone to heart diseases.
This has caused the waiting list of medical centers in developed countries to increase. Andmost cardiac procedures are quite expensive, which motivates medical tourists to come to India for their treatment. Patients can receive affordable treatment from the Best Hospitals for Heart Surgery in India, under the supervision of the some of the best cardiac surgeons in the world who use advanced technologies like robot-assisted techniques to treat the heart patients.
1. How do I know which is the right hospital for me? How do I review/assess a hospital?
Patients should consider the following factors for selecting the best hospital for heart surgery in India:
• Is the hospital accredited by an authorized organization? JCI (Joint Commission International) & NABH (National Accreditation Board of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) are patient security councils designed for analyzing the quality of services delivered at international and domestic hospitals in India. Both these certification boards have more than 1000 criteria based on which a hospital is given their respective stamp of accreditation.
• Where is the healthcare center located? Patients are recommended to select hospitals located in metro cities, and urban areas, as they are easy to locate and also have the latest technology to perform all types of complex cardiac treatments.
• Read reviews of old patients about the medical facility. Patients can refer to the ratings and reviews of former patients at the hospital for analyzing the quality of services provided at the medical center.
• What are the technologies available at the healthcare center? Does the medical center have ICUs for cardiac patients, and technologies like robotic image-assisted arms, for performing minimally invasive procedures?
• What is the specialty and experience of the heart surgeons who are associated with the medical center? Experience determines the probability of success rate delivered by the doctor, especially when it comes to complex procedures like heart surgery with can include Cardiac Artery Surgery, Heart Transplant, Open Heart Surgery, Blue Baby Syndrome etc. A cardiac surgeon’s familiarity with the technology and the procedure help patient’s in achieving full recovery, post-surgery.
Patients can further use Medmonks’ website for researching or comparing the infrastructure, doctors/surgeons and technologies available at some of the Best Heart Surgery Hospitals in India.
2. Why does the cost of cardiac procedures vary in different medical centers in the same country or location?
The cost of heart surgery is subject to vary across healthcare centers within the same location because of the technologies, facilities, and other extended services offered by them. Most medical centers in metro-cities are equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure with dedicated units that are incorporated to deliver healthcare services for a vast variety of medical specialties.
And healthcare centers in rural areas lack the technology and the staff that can effectively treat complex medical conditions.
3. What facilities are provided to international patients?
International patients receive the same attention and care at Indian hospitals as any other domestic patient. However, the staff does ensure to give them guidance and assistance, for adjusting in a foreign country.
Using Medmonks healthcare, medical tourists can enjoy the following services during their stay in India. The company help patients:
• Select the best heart surgery hospital in India from a network of JCI and NABH accredited medical center.
• Pick-up/ drop from airport
• By assigning them a personal translator who can communicate their worries and concerned with the doctor.
• By making accommodation arrangements for their stay
• By making doctor appointments and scheduling a date for the surgery
• By providing 24*7 assistance
• By providing other miscellaneous services
4. Do medical center provide telemedicine services for international patients?
Most Heart Surgery Hospitals in India provide telemedicine services. However, if the medical facility selected by the patient, does not provide telemedicine services, Medmonks healthcare will help patients reach out to their doctors after they go back to their country via texts or video call to receive follow-up care or for any other emergency.
5. What happens if a patient doesn’t like the healthcare center selected by them? Will Medmonks helps the patient in switching to a different hospital?
International patients select medical centers in India for their treatment based on their online profile and image, so it is natural that in some cases which they might not like it or find it unsuitable after coming to India. Under such circumstances, they can contact Medmonks to switch them to a different medical facility of similar standing and continue their treatment there.
6. What is the average cost of different cardiac procedures in India?
Patients can undergo affordable heart surgeries in India for a variety of problems, caused because of congenital deformities, plaque formation within arteries or heart failure.
Here is the average cost of some common cardiac procedures in India:
Heart Transplant Surgery Cost in India starts at USD 50000
Robotic Cardiac Surgery Cost in India starts at USD 6000 - 7000
Cost of Atrial Septal Defect Treatment in India starts at USD 7000
Cost of Heart Valve Repair in India starts at USD 7000
Open Heart Surgery Cost in India starts at USD 4500
Angioplasty Cost in India starts at USD 3500
For searching the cost of more procedures go to Medmonks website.
Note: The total cost of the treatment will be determined after the patient has been diagnosed and physically examined the patient at the medical center in India.
7. Are all top cardiac surgeons in India working with leading hospitals only?
Yes, the statement can be considered true in most cases. However, there are some really amazing doctors working at government hospitals in India as well. The popularity of a hospital is usually determined by the technologies available there, its staff and the success rate delivered at the medical center. Most experienced doctors prefer working at well-established medical centers as they have the resources which help them work to the best of their capabilities.
8. Why should I use Medmonks services?
Medmonks has a network of some of the best heart surgery hospitals in India that are associated with some of the top cardiac surgeons in the world. These medical specialists are trained to perform all type of complex heart procedures using technologies that reduce blood loss and speeds up the recovery.
“Pre-Arrival Services – We guide patients to select the best hospitals in India and arrange free video call consultation with their doctor, allowing them to make a decision based on their interaction with a professional about their condition. Apart from this we also assist patients with visa approvals and their flight tickets.
Arrival Services – We provide airport pickups, accommodation arrangements, doctor appointment management, translator and 24*7 customer care facilities for our patients during their stay.
Post-Return-Services – Patient can stay in touch with their heart surgeon in India after they go back to their country, and can discuss any concern or medical emergency with them over a video or an online chat consultation."
Contact Medmonks for booking an appointment with the Best Hospitals for Heart Surgery in India.