- Fortis Hospital in Anandapur, Kolkata is designed with world-class super speciality healthcare facilities.
- It comprises of 10 stories which facilitate 400 general bed, 70+ ICU beds that covers an area of 3 lakh square feet.
- The hospital also has 28 units dedicated to kidney dialysis in the nephrology department.
- The hospital is known for providing specialized care for urology, neurosciences, cardiology, nephrology, digestive care, orthopedics and critical care.
- Among other amenities, this Fortis Hospital also has a 24*7 accident and emergency service including critical care ambulance service, trauma treatment, cardiac operation theatre, blood bank, preventive health check, critical and emergency care, diagnostic & catheterization laboratory, physiotherapy & rehabilitation, laboratory and microbiological services, 24x7 pharmacy, endoscopy unit, stress management, and emergency room.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Ambulance Services
- Lab tests & Diagnostics
- emergency & Trauma care
- Intensive Care Unit
- Coronary Care Unit
I had a great experience at Fortis Hospital. The staff pays personalized attention to each patient, ensuring that they feel comfortable.
Everybody from the receptionist to nurses to doctors at the Hospital are very polite towards the patients.
Great hospital. I am recovering well after my treatment here.
I was shifted to Fortis Hospital after having a bad experience at a different hospital in India, which really scared me, but thankfully I was very much satisfied with the services. Doctors here are were very polite and corporative. I was sceptic about the hospital because of my first experienced, so their doctors even encouraged me to seek a second opinion.
All doctors at Fortis Hospital are highly trained and experienced. They are also well-acquainted with the latest technology. I went to the hospital for undergoing body sculpturing procedure to reduce my thigh and arm fat. The doctors discussed dozens of techniques with me for my surgery educating me about each in detail by discussing their side-effects and benefits. The procedure was finished within 2 hours, and I was allowed to go back home within 24 hours. The marks of the surgery were also very light that didn’t scar my skin. I had a great experience here.
Leave a Review