- Apollo Hospital, Greams Road in Chennai is the first hospital in south India to receive JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation subsequently 4 times.
- The week magazine awarded them the Best Private Sector Hospital in India several times in a voting survey.
- It is equipped with all the latest technology and the best medical staff of the country.
- The hospital also consists of the Da Vinci Robotic System and Novo Technique which is used in Joint Replacement surgery.
- More than 50,000 heart surgeries have been performed at this hospital.
- Apollo Hospital is also the first hospital in India to set-up Proton Therapy.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- PET CT SCAN
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Novalis Tx
- Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System
- PET SUITE
Apollo Hospitals helps patients during Chennai Floods
Story of a dialysis patient at Apollo Hospitals Chennai
Patient from Tanzania sharing his experience
Top Procedures: Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Knee Arthroscopy More..