- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital in Kolkata is one of the only healthcare centers in eastern India that is accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International).
- Ranked the best Hospital in India in 2013 by THE WEEK-A C Neilsen
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital in the first medical center to introduce Cellvizio system.
- The hospital also conducted the first Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis Replacement in Eastern India.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Liver Transplantation, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- High Tech Radiation
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Cyber Knife
- Novalis Tx
Hospital Videos & Testimonials
Dr Amit Ghose on Prostate Cancer
Mrs. San Myint from Myanmar shares her experience of kidney transplant
I took my mother to Apollo Hospital Kolkata for knee replacement treatment of my mother and the services provided to us very satisfactory. I really like the staff and doctors at the hospital. I highly recommend patients to come to this hospital. I even got a nice discount on the treatment.
The hospital is very big and has units and experienced team for different specialities which increases the chances of attaining the desired results. Doctors are very soft-spoken and patient with the patient and keep motivating them to receive rehabilitation therapy post-surgery and lead a healthier lifestyle.
Leave a Review