MBBS MS MCh - Medanta The Medicity.
- Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat has established World’s first Renal Transplant.
- At present, he is associated with Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram as Chairman of Urologist department.
- Dr. Ahlawat has completed his MBBS and MS (General Surgery) from KGMC, Lucknow; MCh (Urology) from AIIMS, and MNAMS (General Surgery) from DNB Board, New Delhi.
- His expertise lies in Robotic Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Urology Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic, and Endourology.
- In addition to this, he has various awards and achievements tagged to his name, such as President’s Gold Medal by USI in 2016, and was credited for establishing four successful Urology and Suprarrenal Transplant programs in India.
- World Endourology Society
- National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
MBBS MS MCh
Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS - King George's Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 1976
- MS - General Surgery - King George's Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 1980
- MCh - Urology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1986
- Dr GM Phadke Fellowship - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1986
- Chakraborty Fellowship - Indian American Urological Association, 1994
- PN Berry Fellowship - 1995
- Fellowship - Indian Medical Sciences Academy, 2001
- Member - Society Internationale de Urology
- Member - Endourology Society
- Member - American Urological Association
- Member - National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Member - Urological Society of India