MBBS MS M.Ch. - Urology - Medanta The Medicity, Delhi-NCR.
- Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat has established World’s first Renal Transplant.
- At present, he is associated with Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram as Chairman of Urologist department.
- Dr. Ahlawat has completed his MBBS and MS (General Surgery) from KGMC, Lucknow; MCh (Urology) from AIIMS, and MNAMS (General Surgery) from DNB Board, New Delhi.
- His expertise lies in Robotic Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Urology Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic, and Endourology.
- In addition to this, he has various awards and achievements tagged to his name, such as President’s Gold Medal by USI in 2016, and was credited for establishing four successful Urology and Suprarrenal Transplant programs in India.
MBBS MS M.Ch. - Urology
- MBBS - King George's Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 1976
- MS - General Surgery - King George's Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 1980
- MCh - Urology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1986
- Dr GM Phadke Fellowship - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1986
- Chakraborty Fellowship - Indian American Urological Association, 1994
- PN Berry Fellowship - 1995
- Fellowship - Indian Medical Sciences Academy, 2001
Specializations & Interest
Memberships & Awards
- World Endourology Society
- National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Dr Rajesh Ahlawat Patient Sameer Nanda from India
I recommend everyone to go to Dr Rajesh Ahlawat if they have any type of Kidney related medical emergency. He is a very good doctor. My uncle got kidney transplant surgery from him. And my sister also goes her for her kidney dialysis. Medanta-The Medicity is also very spacious, and the faculty is very helpful.
We came from Spain to India for my son’s kidney transplant. Our doctor in Spain told us to meet Dr Rajesh Ahlawat at Medanta The Medicity. The hospital is very good; the staff was helpful and took good care. My baby very small so the surgery was tough, but Dr Rajesh saved his life. I thank the hospital and the doctor.
Leave a Review