MBBS MS MCh DNB - Manipal Hospital Dwarka, Delhi.
- Dr. Sanjay Gogoi is presently working with Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram.
- He has also been associated with few top hospitals prior to joining FMRI, such as Medanta The Medicity, Apollo Colombo, and Apollo Gleneagles.
- He is a trained Robotic Surgeon from Vinci Training Center, Intuitive Surgical, California and has an experience of more than 6 years in performing Robotic Cancer Surgeries of Bladder, Kidney, Adrenal, Prostate, etc.
- His are of expertise includes Robot Assisted Transplantation, and Minimally Invasive Transplant Techniques of Laparoscopic.
- Moreover, he has rehabilitated hundreds of victims with Genito-Urinary Trauma from Middle East and Sri Lanka, thus, he has been highly appreciated for these kinds of social works.
- American Urological Association
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Urological Society of India
MBBS MS MCh DNB
- MBBS - Assam Medial College, Dibrugarh, 1989
- MS - General Surgery - Assam Medial College, Dibrugarh, 1995
- DNB - Genito Urinary Surgery
- MCh - Urology - Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, 2000
- Member - Urological Society of India
- Member - American Urological Association
- Member - Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Member - National Academy of Medical Science, New Delhi
Dr Sanjay Gogoi talking about 'Kidney transplant'
Dr Sanjay Gogoi talking about 'Reconstruction surgeries technologies'
Dr Sanjay Gogoi talking about 'Advanced laparoscopic and Robotic system for cancer prostates'
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Ali from Iraq
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Mohammed Ali Hassan from Somalia
0Based on 1 reviews