MBBS MS M.Ch. - Urology - Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi.
- Dr Sanjay Gogoi has contributed his services to many preeminent hospitals like Medanta the Medicity, Apollo Gleneagles, FMRI and Apollo Colombo.
MBBS MS M.Ch. - Urology
- MBBS: Assam Medial College- Dibrugarh-1989
- MS: General Surgery - Assam Medial College-Dibrugarh-1995
- DNB: Genito Urinary Surgery
- MCh: Urology - Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences -Lucknow-2000
Specializations & Interest
Memberships & Awards
- American Urological Association
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Urological Society of India
Dr Sanjay Gogoi talking about 'Kidney transplant'
Dr Sanjay Gogoi talking about 'Reconstruction surgeries technologies'
Dr Sanjay Gogoi talking about 'Advanced laparoscopic and Robotic system for cancer prostates'
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Ali from Iraq
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Mohammed Ali Hassan from Somalia
I was born with kidney disease. Over time my left kidney was damaged completely, and I was surviving on my other kidney, but recently, my condition has gotten worse. Every kidney patients have heard the name of Dr Sanjay Gogoi, as he is considered the best. Throughout years having a kidney disease I had consulted him a couple of times. So, when my condition got worse, my family took me to Manipal Hospital. Dr Sanjay Gogoi checked my condition and stated that we had to perform a kidney transplant surgery as soon as possible. We were unable to get a match, so the hospital helped us find a donor. I can’t appreciate the help and support enough which was given to us during my treatment. Thankfully we found a matching donor and my life was saved.
I went to Manipal Hospital, to meet my aunt who was admitted here for Kidney transplant surgery. I like the hospital it was very clean. Her room was very big. I spent the day with her during which her surgeon Dr Sanjay Gogoi came in twice to check her condition. I liked how closely she was being monitored. The staff was also very polite and responsive. All in all, it is a good hospital.
Leave a Review