- Fortis Memorial Research Institute has one of the most profound medical specialist working under for them, which has helped in making them one of the best hospital in India.
- Fortis hospital provides pain management via Robotic Interventional care.
- It is the Only healthcare center in India which is associated with London’s King’s College Hospital.
- FMRI is the first hospital in the country that performed Swap Liver Transplant.
- FMRI a part of Fortis Group which is also known as the Mecca of Healthcare in the Asian Pacific region.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Robotic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Liver Transplantation, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- CT Scan
- Cath Lab
- Neuro? Vascular Biplane Cath Lab
- Blood Bank
- Intensive Care Unit
Dr Vivek Vij's Patient Denise Marliee Stillman from USA
Dr Vivek Vij's: Patient Baner from Iraq
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Ali from Iraq
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Mohammed Ali Hassan from Somalia
I went for both knee replacement of my mother, Excellent doctors and their treatments. I would definitely recommend this hospital for any treatment.
The staff is organizing and helpful. Specialists comprehend the circumstance and condition and give appropriate time to persistent explaning every single part of the illness.
FMRI is a really good hospital. The patient rooms here are very nice and have all the facilities to help patients recover faster.
The cleanliness and maintenance of this hospital, is better than most hotels. Doctors are also very transparent about the treatment approaches and their potential side-effects.
The staff hospital is very helpful and caring. Our flight was delayed so we reached the hospital very late but the doctor still agreed to meet us.
FMRI’s cosmetic department is amazing. I underwent rhinoplasty from the hospital, and the results are amazing.
The hospital is very close to the airport and can be easily accessed. I was scared of getting lost when I decided to come to India for my treatment, but the location of the hospital is very good. There are hotels and markets near the hospital, so my family is also staying close to me.
I live very close to the hospital, and my family prefers coming here for all types of medical emergencies. I have been going here since it opened and I highly recommend it to everyone. They have one of the best medical staff in Delhi.
Leave a Review