- Artemis Hospital in Gurugram, Delhi NCR is spread across 9 acres of land that holds 400 plus beds.
- Artemis Hospital is first healthcare centre in Gurugram which was accredited by NABH and JCI.
- Patients can expect to receive top-notch services with an open centric environment clubbed with affordable treatment packages at Artemis Hospital.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Dual Gamma Camera
- Brachytherapy Equipment
- PET CT SCAN
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan
- 16 Slice PET CT
- Fan Beam BMD
- High - end Colour Doppler Ultrasound Systems
- RIS - HIS Integrated Department
Dr Ramdip Ray :- Roger (Patient) from Congo
Dr Vipul Nanda :- Mrs Robyn (Patient) from Australia
Patient Kenneth Kyale from kenya under went 7 hour surgery of spine
Patient Mr. Benson came to review his illness from kenya
Dr Sumit Singh speaks about stroke treatment in case of a brain stroke
Priya Singh – 2019-07-11 10:02:40
Excellent Staff and very clean and well-maintained hospital.
Leave a Review