Patients can select the best Liver Specialist Doctor In India by verifying the following things about their career:
• Is the liver hospital easy to locate? The location of the hospital should be easy to navigate by the patient, as he/she is traveling to a foreign land. Medmonks helps patients find hospitals in the top cities of the country.
• Is the doctor certified by the Medical Council of India (MCI)? MCI is a well-recognized and authoritative council that only associate with top surgeons.
• What is the specialization of the surgeon? Organ transplant is a complex surgery which requires years of experience and a sub-specialty to perform the procedure successfully.
• How much experience does the Liver specialist in India has? Experience is the most important element which decides the success rate of the procedure.
Medmonks has listed only accredited board certified liver transplant surgeon in India on their websites to make it simple for patients to find the right professional for their treatment. Patients can compare the achievement of the top doctors, before making a selection.
Nephrologists are medical professionals who deal with conditions and diseases related to kidney problems. Hepatologists on the contrary focus on treating problems in the pancreases, liver, and related conditions.
MPS Micro Precision Systems AG – is a complex mechanical microsystem which is manufactured by Medtech. The technology is currently available in the UK only. This system uses machine perfusion before the liver transplant. This machine helps maintain the physiological state of the liver, by keeping it warm, by ensuring that the blood keeps pumping in it. This helps in protecting or recovering the liver that might have caused when it was removed from the donor. Reducing damage then results in an increased chance of success of the surgery. It also reduces the risk of organ rejection.
Medmonks will help patients connect with their doctors via video call before they arrive in India, to help them resolve any concern or doubt about their condition with their selected surgeons.
Patients can expect their Liver Transplant Surgeon in India to ask and do the following things to them during a typical consultation:
• A discussion about how and when the liver damage was diagnosed.
• What are the symptoms experienced during the disease?
• Physical Examination (checking the patient for any swelling bruise outside the body)
• Discussion about the drugs, therapies, treatments and procedures used by the patient
• Suggestion for any identification or diagnosis tests, if required
• Creating a treatment plan
Patients can seek expert medical opinions on their condition from Medmonks network of doctors, or select any doctor, for getting a different opinion on their condition. Getting a second opinion is common consultation process used by most patients before a major operation.
Most liver transplant hospitals in India, provide telemedicine services to international patients. However, even if a hospital selected by the patient does not offer any follow-up care or contact services with the surgeon, Medmonks will ensure to connect patients with their surgeons via two free video calls and 6-month chat service, if required.
The total cost of liver transplant In India ranges between USD 22,000 to USD 30,000 depending on the disease of the patient. This estimated comprise of the hospital bill and the initial consultation fees. Any expenses incurred outside the hospital are not included in it.
In some case, the patient might not be a good candidate for liver transplant despite the damage, because of his/her health conditions. Under such circumstance, the patient is kept on rehabilitation care until they become prepared for the surgery. The medicines used in these therapies are usually very expensive which can make the treatment more expensive.
Most liver transplant surgeon in India can be found working at the leading hospitals in the country, which are located in Metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore etc. The reason why we suggest these hospitals, is because of the availability of the best surgeons and technology here. It is important for the surgeon to have the necessary equipment in order to perform the surgery successfully.
Medmonks is a medical travel assistance company that bridges the gap between international patients and affordable treatment in India. It allows patients to explore their options and receive the best quality of treatment at an economical price.
“Medmonks ensures to walk the patients through their treatment plan before they arrive in India, to allow them to get a brief idea about their treatment, its cost so that they can travel completely prepared.
A network of Certified Hospitals │ Leading Liver Transplant Surgeon in India
Affordable Liver Transplant Cost in India
Visa Assistance │ Flight arrangement │Airport Pickup
Free Consultation (Before Arrival & After Departure)