1. How do I select the best hospital for my treatment? Are there any specific things that I should keep in mind?
The following things should be verified about the hospital for selecting the best Neurosurgery Hospital in Delhi:
• Does the hospital have a NABH or JCI accreditation? NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) & JCI (Joint Commission International) are both medical council boards one Indian, and the later international, designed for analyzing the quality of medical care provided in the hospitals.
• How are the reviews of the hospital? Patients can refer to the reviews of old patients for judging the quality of treatment delivered at the top hospitals.
• Who are the best neurology surgeons at the hospital? Patients can go through the career profiles of different specialists and learn about their specialties and qualifications on our website.
• Are all technologies, machines and equipment available at the hospital that might be required for the patient’s treatment? It is important that the hospital has the necessary technology to go through with the treatment.
Patients can also contact Medmonks directly for selecting the top neurosurgery hospital in Delhi.
2. What are the new technologies used for performing neurology procedures?
AV or AVM Fistula Embolization – Arterio Venous (AV)/ Arterio-Venous Malformations (AVM) are abnormal blood vessels that have impaired or altered flow of blood. These vessels are treated using the endovascular procedure (minimally invasive technique) which is performed using a biplane machine. This machine can help in curing the patient partially or completely if used correctly.
Flow Diverter & Intracranial Stent – are minimally invasive approaches that can help in treating an aneurysm. These tools use small incisions that help in limiting blood loss, which eventually leads to faster recovery of the patient.
3. Why does the cost of treatment vary in different hospitals in the same country or location?
The overall costs of the neurosurgery can vary across different neurosurgery hospitals in Delhi because of the:
1. Technology/ tools used in the procedure
2. Patient's age & the severity of his/ her condition
3. Amount of complications faced during & after the surgery
4. Location of the Hospital
5. Hospital Room Rent
6. Experience/ specialization of the surgeon
7. Cost of drugs prescribed before and after the surgery
8. Cost of consultation and Standard tests
9. Hospital Stay
Contact Medmonks team to get the best price for your treatment.
4. What facilities are given to international patients?
Medmonks is a medical travel assistance company that delivers the following services to the patients:
Appointment schedules & Hospital Bookings
Free 24*7 Support Care
Additional discounts on Hotels, Treatment and Travel
Refer to our blogs, for further information.
5. Do top Delhi neurosurgery hospitals provide telemedicine services for international patients?
Some hospitals do not provide telecommunication services to their patients after their treatment, making it hard for them to get in touch with their doctors after the treatment when they return to their country.
However, Upon availing our company’s services patients become eligible to use our 6-month free chat and 2 video call sessions, for any type of follow-up care or emergency.
6. What will happen if I don’t like my hospital?
In case the patient is not happy with the facilities or the staff at the healthcare center selected by them, they can contact Medmonks to switch to a different and a better healthcare facility.
Medmonks prioritize the comfort of its patients and will help them move without cross-questioning their decision. Patients don’t have to worry about their treatment schedule under such circumstances, as the company will ensure that it doesn’t get affected in any way.
7. Where can patients find the Best Doctors of Neurosurgery in Delhi?
Most experienced and reputed doctors in India, tend to work with the top hospitals in the country which are located in the major cities like Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai etc. This is because these hospitals have the technology and the tools to allow surgeons to perform different types of complex surgeries.
Patients will find the best neurosurgeons in India, working at Delhi’s top neurosurgery hospitals.
8. Where can patients find the best neurosurgery hospitals in Delhi?
India accounts for the world’s most sought-after healthcare providers that offer best-quality neurology treatments at an affordable price.
However, we suggest patients pick hospitals situated in metro-cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai etc. as they comprise of the latest technology that helps them deliver quality health care facilities which are significantly better compared to others.
Not only these neurology hospitals are designed with world-class infrastructure and comprise of the supreme-quality medical equipment, but these are managed and run by the best surgical minds. Further, the cost of treatment at these hospital fits into everybody’s budget.
Patients can go to our website to find the top neurosurgery hospitals in India.
9. Where are neuroscience patients taken care of in the hospital?
Neuroscience patients can receive care in inpatient or outpatient settings.
Critical care (ICUs and neuro acute/stroke units)
Trauma 5 (emergency department)
General neuroscience unit
Neuroscience specialty clinics
10. How long do I have to stay in India for my Neurosurgery?
The duration of stay in India required by each patient is subject to vary depending on their medical condition and the treatment they are undergoing. Usually, most neurological procedures require a hospital stay of 4-6 days and outpatient care of one week. Patients can consult our team for creating an estimated schedule for their treatment.
For any further information contact Medmonks.