- Max Hospital Gurgaon, owned by Max Healthcare, is a hospital located in the city of Gurgaon in Delhi NCR, India. Located near HUDA City Centre metro station, the hospital offers multi-specialty healthcare services.
- Max Hospital is one of the leading hospitals of Gurgaon. It is well known for its world-class healthcare and rational treatment practices. The Pediatric Department has a fully functional level 3 NICU and PICU.
- Max Healthcare commenced its operations in the year 2001 and is India's first hospital chain to provide comprehensive and world-class healthcare services. In the year 2007, the group inaugurated Max Hospital, Gurgaon, which is a high-end Secondary Medical Care Centre. This hospital is easily accessible from the National Capital and all the townships of NCR. It is located at a distance of 1.5Kms from NH8 and 6Kms from the Delhi airport.
- This multi-specialty hospital uses the latest technology and most-recent researches to give its patients the best possible treatment. The Mission of the hospital is to create unparalleled standards of Medical & Service outcomes. The hospital is committed to the maintenance of the highest clinical governance standards and patient-centric care by incorporating the latest advances in the field of Medicine. It aims to create a culture of clinical & service excellence backed by robust management with efficient and transparent business processes.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- CT Scan
- Blood Bank
- X - Ray
- Intensive Care Unit
Dr J D Mukherji talk about Epilepsy
Dr Kaushal Madan talk about Hepatitis
Top Procedures: Facelift Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Liposuction Breast Lift Mommy Makeover Hair Transplant FUE More..