Best Gynecologist in India
1. How do I know who is the right doctor for me? Is the doctor board certified? In what field? – “How do I study a doctor’s profile”?
Following things should be considered while selecting the best gynecologist in India:
• Is the urologist certified by a reputed board of medical specialty? It is important that the patient verifies whether their surgeon/doctor has completed their degree from a reputed college and also check if he/she is licensed to practice gynecology in India or not legally.
• What is the experience of the urologist? How many surgeries has the urologist performed? Does he/she have a sub-speciality? Experienced doctors are more likely to operate the patient successfully, as they are also more likely to have a specialty. Patients should select doctors based on their career profiles and specialty.
• How many negative reviews does the specialist have? Patients can determine the quality of care provided by a famous gynecologist in India by reading the reviews of their old patients.
• What is the gender of your gynecologist? Gynecology being a treatment of an intimate organ might make some uncomfortable while discussing the issues with a professional of a different gender, making it important that such patients select a doctor accordingly. Thankfully, Indian gynecologists consist of both males and females, so locating one won’t be a problem.
Further, patients can contact Medmonks directly to find the best gynecologist in India for their treatment according to their diagnosis.
2. What is the difference between a gynecologist and an endocrinologist?
While both an endocrinologist and a gynecologist treat infertility, a gynecologist provides healthcare facilities for all aspects of female reproductive health and system. An endocrinologist is a specialist that focuses on endocrine system disorders and other diseases which are produced because of hormone imbalance.
3. On selecting the doctor, how do we book the appointments? Can I video consult with her before arriving?
Once the patients have selected a doctor, they can contact Medmonks to fix an appointment him/her. The company understand that some patients can feel skeptic about the traveling to India, and schedules a video call consultation session with their gynecologist, before they arrive in India, to resolve some of their concerns.
4. What happens during a typical doctor consult?
Patients can expect their gynecologist to ask them or do the following things during a typical consultation:
A brief history about when the disease originated.
What is the severity of the symptoms experienced by the patient?
Physical examination to assess the damage.
Discussion about all the drugs, therapies and procedures used by the patient.
Suggestion for any identification tests, if required.
Creation of a new treatment plan.
5. If I do not like the opinion given by the doctor, can I get a second opinion?
Patients can receive second or more opinions from the top gynecologist in India by using Medmonks services. The company will schedule patients appointments with these professionals to help them explore multiple options and advanced technology for their treatment.
6. How do I stay in touch with my doctor after the surgery?
Medmonks provide six-month free consultation service which consist of 6 months message chat and two free video calls session between the doctor and the patient. Patients can use these services whenever necessary.
7. What is the cost of different gynecology procedures in India?
Here is the estimated cost list of some common gynecology procedures performed in India:
Cost of Hysterectomy in India – USD 2500
Cost of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in India – USD 2650
Cost of Delivery in India – USD 1250
Cost of C- Section in India – USD 2000
Cost of Appendicectomy in India – USD 2100
Cost of Hemorrhoidectomy in India – USD 2100
Note: The exact cost for the patient’s treatment can only be analyzed after a physical exam has been performed on them.
8. Where can patients find the best gynecology hospitals in India?
In most cases, the best hospitals in India are located in metro-cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi etc. They also comprise of the technology and accommodation options that will help make the stay of patients and the attendant more comfortable in the country. International patients will be able to track the top gynecologists in India at these hospitals, which will have the latest technology and resources that will prevent the chances of complications during the surgery.
9. Why select Medmonks?
“Medmonks creates an online venue for patients where they can connect with some of the best doctors and hospitals in the world. We want to make affordable treatment accessible to patients around the world who require immediate medical attention. We help patients receive profession healthcare assistance for all medical conditions and disorders by making their travel and housing arrangements in over 14 different countries.
A network of accredited hospitals and best gynecologist in India
• We make travel and accommodation arrangements for the patients allowing them to concentrate on their treatment and getting better.
• We provide free translation services for patients of non-English speaking countries.
• Patients can also use our services and request for special dietary and religious arrangements in India.
• We also arrange video consultation services for patients with their gynecologist in India before and after the treatment when they are in their country. ”