- Jaslok Hospital located in Mumbai is one of the oldest multi-speciality hospital established in India.
- The hospital is accredited by National Association board of hospitals and healthcare providers (NABH).
- Patients can find treatment facilities for a wide range of medical specialities at this centre (35 specialities).
- Jaslok Hospital is also the first South Asian hospital to perform ultrasound surgeries using MR guided technology (Brain, Kidney, Thyroid, Epilepsy, Prostate, and Liver) and Uterine Fibroids treatment using MRgFUS.
- The first hospital to install 2D Echocardiography in Mumbai.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- CT Scan
- Dual Gamma Camera
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
Top Procedures: Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) Astrocytoma Treatment Anal Cancer Treatment Tumor Excision Breast Cancer Treatment Prostate Cancer Treatment Liver Cancer Treatment Cervical Cancer Treatment Stomach Cancer Treatment Oral Cancer Treatment Radiation Therapy Lung Cancer Treatment Colon Cancer More..
Top Procedures: Cardiac Ablation Electrophysiology Studies (EPS) Coronary Angiography Coronary Angioplasty More..
Top Procedures: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection,ICSI Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA) TESA or testicular sperm aspiration Microdissection TESE Ovarian Cyst Removal Myomectomy Endometriosis Treatment Tubal Ligation Reversal Cervical Biopsy Oophorectomy Microdochectomy More..