What are the eligibility requirements?
1. The first and foremost requisite for a patient to get a medical visa is that the treatment center he or she wishes to consult should have the approval of the Government of India.
2. The patient can be accompanied by at most two blood relatives; the attendant will need to apply for a medical attended Visa, which has the same validity as that of the patient’s.
3. The patient (with attendants )should have an original passport along with a photocopy that remains valid for a period of six months. Also, the foreign nationals need to carry two blank passport pages to be used for India visa stamps later on.
4. The applicant or the patient should possess valid recommendations or references from medical specialists of his or her own country for specialized treatment. Such recommendations are made on the basis of preliminary medical checkups conducted by the facility where the patient received treatment.
4. The patient should be seeking a specified nature of treatment that includes, Neurosurgery, Heart surgery, Organ transplant, Joint replacement, Gene therapy, Plastic surgery, Renal problems, Congenital disorders, Radio-Therapy and Ayurveda treatment.
What set of documents does one need to furnish?
The Indian immigration authority asks the applicant to submit the following set of documents:
1. Passport with six months validity
2. Passport size photographs (2X2 inches with a white background)
3. A scan of the information page of the passport along with a photocopy of the passport.
4. A copy of accurately filled online visa application form with a recent photograph.
5. A copy of the passport's profile page. if the applicant is a national of two countries at the same time, then a copy of both the passports profile page is mandatory.
6. A copy of Iraqi national ID. Non-Iraqi applicants need to submit a copy of their current Iraq visa or visa extension page.
7. A copy of confirmed return tickets
8. Insurance coverage or Bank statement for last three months. The submitted account statement should be certified by the bank and must indicate the name of the applicant, full address and telephone/fax numbers.
9. Applicants who are not residents of Iraq need to fill out the personal particular form.
10. Copy of reference letter from recognized medical care and treatment centers in India.
11. Copy of recommendation from home country stating that the applicant can undergo medical treatment in India.
12. A Copy of the passport of the attendant along with residential proof.
13. Applicants of Pakistan, non-residents in Iraq, applicants who have Iraq ID for less than two years and nationals of China, Bangladesh, Taiwan and Nigeria need to submit another additional form.
How to apply for e-Visa?
1. Go to government registered website- https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html and click on the regular Visa application.
2. Fill out the details in the form including the name of the country, high commission, date of birth, nationality, expected date of arrival in India and Visa type, email-ID. Following that, you will need to enter the access code and click on continue to proceed.
3. The medical e-visa form comprises of a total of 3 pages. Fill out the details of each page and click save and continue.
4. Upload your picture, or you can paste it on to a printed copy of filled application form.
5. In case of an error, click the modify or edit option to do the necessary correction.
6. After the filling in the details correctly, click on verify and continue.
7. A new window containing a set of instructions will appear. Click OK to complete the registration. In case you feel the need to modify a few details, click cancel and fill out the form from the beginning.
8. Once you click OK, again a separate window will appear that will ask you to furnish date of appointment for submission of Visa application at the Mission counter. Select the date as per your convenience and confirm.
9. After confirming the appointment, another window bearing two options namely, print or save will emerge.
10. Click the "save" button followed by "print" button to receive the hardcopy of the application form.
11. Enter your signature and submit the Visa application with the required documents as mentioned above at the Mission Counter on the date of appointment between (0900 hours – 1230 hours).
How much is the processing fee?
The processing fee of medical Visa from Iraq to India is USD 80. An additional amount of USD 3 will go to the Indian Community Welfare Fund (ICWF).
What is Indian Medical Visa Processing Time?
The processing time ranges from 3 to 7 working days.
What other information does the applicant need to know?
"For assistance in getting an Indian medical Visa, post your query on firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact our professionals through Whatsapp- +91 7683088559"
For More Information Connect to Indian Embassy Webpage: http://www.eoibaghdad.gov.in/page/visa-services/