- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bangalore is an NABH accredited state-of-the-facility that specialises in tertiary disciplinary specialities.
- It is the first hospital in Karnataka to perform a dual liver and kidney transplant surgery.
- BGS is also the first hospital to perform 150 knee joint replacement surgeries with computer assistance in Karnataka.
- It is the first hospital to perform 2000 endoscopic ultrasounds in Karnataka.
- The hospital has 14 advanced OTs and one of the largest liver Intense Care Units in India.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- CT Scan
- X - Ray
BGS Global Hospital Bangalore International Patient Facility
Dr Anil Kumar BT talks about the challenges in diabetes management
Dr Bhaskar B V :- Leah Mwangi (Patient) from Kenya
Dr Basavaraj C M :- Olusesan Japheth David (Patient) from Nigeria
Top Procedures: Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) Astrocytoma Treatment Anal Cancer Treatment Breast Cancer Treatment Prostate Cancer Treatment Liver Cancer Treatment Cervical Cancer Treatment Stomach Cancer Treatment Oral Cancer Treatment Radiation Therapy Lung Cancer Treatment Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy,IMRT Colon Cancer More..