MBBS MD DM - Fortis Memorial Research Institute(FMRI), Delhi.
- Dr Vinod Raina is one of the most popular medical oncologists in India with over 23 Years of experience.
- Dr Raina has performed almost 600 transplants for different types of cancer in the last two decades, which include 250 all transplants.
- He performed the first peripheral blood stem transplant and high dose chemotherapy in India.
- He has handled over 50 projects in AIIMs as the principal investigator.
- Dr Vinod Raina is also the co-founder of a very successful network, ‘INDOX NETWORK’.
- Member - Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Research Fellow - Oxford University, 2010
- Paediatric Chemotherapy
- Palliative Bio-chemotherapy
- Concurrent Bio — Radiotherapy
- Hormonal Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Multi-disciplinary Tumor Board
- Performed first high dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood stem cell
MBBS MD DM
- MBBS│ All India Institute of Medical Sciences│ 1974
- MD in Internal Medicine │All India Institute of Medical Sciences│ 1977
- DM in Medical Oncology │All India Institute of Medical Sciences│1984
Dr Vinod Raina talking about 'Cancer Care'
Dr Vinod Raina talking about 'Breast Cancer'
Dr Vinod Raina talking about 'Bone Marrow Donors'
0Based on 1 reviews