- Fortis Memorial Research Institute(FMRI), Delhi-NCR
- 37 Years of Experience
AddressSector 44, HUDA City Centre, Delhi-NCR , India
MBBS MD DM - Medical Oncology - Fortis Memorial Research Institute(FMRI), Delhi-NCR.
- Dr Vinod Raina is one of the most popular medical oncologists in India with over 23 Years of experience.
- Dr Raina has performed almost 600 transplants for different types of cancer in the last two decades, which include 250 all transplants.
- He performed the first peripheral blood stem transplant and high dose chemotherapy in India.
- He has handled over 50 projects in AIIMs as the principal investigator.
- Dr Vinod Raina is also the co-founder of a very successful network, ‘INDOX NETWORK’.
MBBS MD DM - Medical Oncology
- MBBS│ All India Institute of Medical Sciences│ 1974
- MD in Internal Medicine │All India Institute of Medical Sciences│ 1977
- DM in Medical Oncology │All India Institute of Medical Sciences│1984
Specializations & Interest
- Paediatric Chemotherapy
- Palliative Bio-chemotherapy
- Concurrent Bio — Radiotherapy
- Hormonal Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Multi-disciplinary Tumor Board
- Pet Scan
- Immunotherapy treatment
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Oral Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Therapy
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Astrocytoma Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Osteosarcoma Treatment
- Germ Cell Tumor (GCT) Treatment
- Salivary Gland Cancer Treatment
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Colon Cancer
- Cancer Treatment
Memberships & Awards
- Member - Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Research Fellow - Oxford University, 2010
- Performed first high dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood stem cell
Dr Vinod Raina talking about 'Cancer Care'
Dr Vinod Raina talking about 'Bone Marrow Donors'
Dr Vinod Raina handled my father’s case when he was admitted to FMRI Hospital, Gurugram, Delhi. He received chemotherapy from the hospital for almost 7 months and was able to get all cancer cells removed. Throughout the treatment, the Doctor was very supportive of my father and encouraged him to get better. When he was first brought to the hospital, my father was resistant to receiving treatment, but Dr Vinod helped him find the motivation to live again.
The staff of the oncology department is very friendly, and helpful. They monitor each patient very carefully and ensure that everyone is comfortable. Dr Vinod Raina is also very empathetic towards the patients and does his best to offer relief to everyone.
Leave a Review