MBBS MS DNB M.Ch. - Urology - Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Delhi.
- Dr Anant Kumar is the Chairman of Department of Urology, Renal Transplantation and Robotics & Uro-oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket and specializes in the fields of Urology and Nephrology.
- With degrees of MBBS from King George's Medical School, Lucknow, MS (General Surgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh and DNB (Urology) from the National Board of Examinations (India),
- Dr Anant Kumar has an overall experience of more than 30 years.
- He has achieved C level and Clinic Fellowship of International Fellowship of Nephrology, Monash Medical Center, Melbourne and C Level of Indian American Association of Urology, John Hopkins, Baltimore.
- Before joining the Max Group, he has worked in senior positions in other reputed organizations.
- He was the Honorary Consultant in the Urology Department at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK, the Senior Consultant in the Urology Department at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Director -Urology at Fortis Hospital , Noida and the Profes..
MBBS MS DNB M.Ch. - Urology
- M.B.B.S King George Medical University, Lucknow, India
- M.S(General Surgery), PGIMER, Chandigarh India
- M.Ch(Urology), PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- DNB (Urology), PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
Specializations & Interest
- Robotic Surgery
Memberships & Awards
Dr Anant Kumar Videos & Testimonials
Dr Anant Kumar :- George (Patient) from Kenya
Dr Anant Kumar Video
I went to Max Hospital in Saket for a regular check-up. I got a call from the hospital, and I was told that both my kidneys were severely damaged and could collapse within a time of 1 – 2 months. Scared I rushed to the hospital, where I consulted Dr Anant Kumar, who calmed me down and told that in my case transplant might not be necessary and a small surgery might help me recover. So we went forward with it, and within 3 days the functionality of my kidneys in my reports had improved.
Dr Anant Kumar is a god. My brother in laws both kidneys had destroyed due to heavy alcohol abuse. Everybody thought he wouldn’t make it, so nobody in the family was willing to donate him their kidney. So, the hospital made arrangements to find a matching donor, which they did. Now his condition was so delicate that Dr Anant Kumar was appointed the case. He even delayed the operation because of his condition. Even during the operation, they experience so many complications, but Dr Anant ended by giving my brother in law a second lease at life, with a promise that he will go to a rehabilitation center and treat his addiction.
Leave a Review