MBBS MS DNB M.ch - Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket.
- Dr Anant Kumar is the Chairman of Department of Urology, Renal Transplantation and Robotics & Uro-oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket and specializes in the fields of Urology and Nephrology.
- With degrees of MBBS from King George's Medical School, Lucknow, MS (General Surgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh and DNB (Urology) from the National Board of Examinations (India),
- Dr Anant Kumar has an overall experience of more than 30 years.
- He has achieved C level and Clinic Fellowship of International Fellowship of Nephrology, Monash Medical Center, Melbourne and C Level of Indian American Association of Urology, John Hopkins, Baltimore.
- Before joining the Max Group, he has worked in senior positions in other reputed organizations.
- He was the Honorary Consultant in the Urology Department at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK, the Senior Consultant in the Urology Department at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Director -Urology at Fortis Hospital , Noida and the Profes..
- Robotic Surgery
MBBS MS DNB M.ch
- M.B.B.S King George Medical University, Lucknow, India
- M.S(General Surgery), PGIMER, Chandigarh India
- M.Ch(Urology), PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- DNB (Urology), PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Professor and Head, Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Director, Department of Urology, Robotic and Kidney Transplantation, Fortis Group of Hospitals, Delhi and NCR
- Senior Consultant, Urology and Transplantation, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Urologist, Addenbrooke's NHS Foundation, Cambridge, UK