MBBS MD DM - Medical Oncology - BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi.
- Dr Amit Agarwal is currently working at BLK Super Speciality Hospital at the HOD and Director of Medical Oncology Department.
- Before joining BLK, Dr Amit Agarwal has worked in International Oncology & Fortis Hospital, Mount Vernon Hospital in Hertfordshire, Addenbrookes NHS Trust in UK, Churchill and Radcliff Hospital in Oxford, Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center and Royal Hospital in Oman.
- Patients can use MedMonks to book an appointment with Dr Amit Agarwal before coming to India.
MBBS MD DM - Medical Oncology
- MBBS │University of Delhi│1992
- MD in Medicine │ University of Delhi│ 1996
- DM in Oncology │All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi│2002
- MRCP │London
Specializations & Interest
- Pet Scan
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Targeted Therapy
- Immunotherapy treatment
- Hormonal Therapy
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Oral Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Therapy
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Astrocytoma Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Osteosarcoma Treatment
- Germ Cell Tumor (GCT) Treatment
- Salivary Gland Cancer Treatment
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Colon Cancer
- Cancer Treatment
Memberships & Awards
BLK Hospital is a very good option for cancer patients. First of all, it has all the latest machines and equipment and is also maintained and clean very meticulously. The staff and doctors are also very polite. My cousin suffered from multiple myeloma who got admitted her and received treatment from Dr Amit Aggarwal. Her treatment went on for 4 months, and within a week we were able to see results. She started walking with a stretcher after few therapies and is now free of cancer.
The hospital Oncology department is very good. I spent 1.5 years of my cancer treatment and was able to improve my condition tremendously. Throughout my treatment, I saw patients from around the world coming here after losing hope of survival and get better. Dr Amit Aggarwal is a God's man, who has so many life’s including mine. I wish him all the success and blessings.
Leave a Review