Cardiac Surgery in India
Heart surgery in India is conducted for the treatment of different disorders and diseases related to the cardiovascular system. In this type of surgery, the walls of the chest is cut open to repair or fix the problem associated with the cardiac valves, muscles, or arteries.
Different types of heart surgery in India are conducted at hospitals as per the condition that the patient is suffering from. The best heart surgery hospitals in India are equipped with the technology used to conduct the surgery with accuracy and precision.
Because of affordable heart surgery cost in India, thousands of patients from abroad prefer to come to the country for heart surgery. The cost of heart surgery in India, especially for complicated procedures such as coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), aortic or mitral valve replacement and, and heart replacement is much less than the Western countries.
Some of the benefits that you can avail by opting for heart surgery in India include the following:
1. Seek guidance from best cardiac surgeons in India: The country is known for its quality of cardiac surgery performed by some of the best heart surgeons in the world. The brigade of heart surgeons in India are mostly qualified and trained from abroad and they hold a huge experience in conducting all types of cardiac procedures.
2. Save a fortune: Heart surgery in India cost is one of the lowest in the world. In fact, it is just a fraction of what it costs in other countries, including the UK, US, UAE, Russia, and Canada. By travelling to India for heart surgery, you can save a fortune.
3. Opt for attractive packages: Some of the best heart surgery hospitals in India offer attractive packages to medical tourists coming from abroad. These packages often prove to be economical and takes care of all your needs, from boarding to lodging, local travel and communication needs.
4. Mixed medical tourist population: By traveling to India for heart surgery, you get to meet medical tourists from other countries such as Oman, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Kenya, Nigeria, and Uganda as well. By talking to them you can know more about the quality of heart surgery in India and feedback for the hospital and the doctor.
5. Collaborate with medical tourism companies: There are several medical tourism companies in India that offer visa assistance, travel planning, and second opinion services, while fixing an appointment for you with the best cardiac surgeon in India. They assist you with all your queries and needs from start to end, until you recover fully.