Infertility Treatment in India
Infertility treatment in India is quite popular, as compared to the rest of the world. India has gained one of the topmost spots in the list of best countries for infertility treatment primarily because of affordable cost of infertility treatment and the availability of some of the best infertility specialists in the world.
The best IVF experts in India hold a great experience in fulfilling the needs of infertile couples who have been trying to conceive for years without achieving any success. They are mostly trained and educated from abroad and keep themselves updated about the changes in technology used for infertility treatment in India.
Here are five facts that you must know about infertility treatment in India:
1. IVF treatment cost in India: The country offers cost-effective IVF treatment, which is much cheaper than a majority of other countries. The rules in India are less strict. Moreover, childless couples can expect high-quality treatment and complete privacy while undergoing treatment.
2. Treatment locations: The best infertility clinics in India are located in all major cities and not just one. Therefore, people who trust infertility treatment in Delhi should rest assured about the quality of treatment in other Indian cities such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Noida as well.
3. IVF specialists: The best IVF experts in India are readily available for consultation and treatment. Some of them work with the top infertility treatment hospitals in India, while others run their own private clinics and hospitals.
4. Infertility treatment options: The best infertility specialists in India not only have an expertise in conducting IVF treatment but other types of infertility treatment as well. Other popular infertility treatment procedures in India include intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), intrauterine insemination (IUI), gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT) and zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT).
5. Acceptance: The best infertility doctors in India are open to help foreign couples as well. This is the reason why hundreds of childless couples from abroad come to India each year to seek infertility treatment. They are not only benefited by cost-effective infertility treatment in India, but also by the nurturing and care provided by the doctors and the supporting staff. There are several success stories of foreign couples who visited India, underwent infertility treatment, went back to their respective countries after successful IVF cycle and delivered a healthy baby afterwards.