Cost Of Lung Cancer Treatment in Top Countries
Lung Cancer Treatment
One out of four patients who are diagnosed with cancer is afflicted with Lung Cancer. Three out of four patients who are diagnosed with lung cancer are above the age of 65 years or older. Lung cancer is a life-threatening condition, but it can be cured if the patient receives instant medical care after getting diagnosed in the initial stages. Lung Cancer Treatment Cost in India helps international patients receive quality healthcare treatment at a cost-effective price, that prevents them from experiencing any financial burden.
Lung Cancer Treatment Cost In India
1. What is the cost of common Lung Cancer treatments in India?
The Lung Cancer Treatment Cost In India might vary in India depending on its type.
Cancer Surgery Cost in India – starting from USD2900
Chemotherapy Cost in India – starting at USD400 per cycle
Radiation therapy Cost in India – USD3500 (IMRT)
CyberKnife Cost in India – starting from USD5500
Immunotherapy Cost in India starting at – starting from USD1600
Hormone therapy Cost in India – starting from USD800
Targeted Therapy Cost in India – starting from USD1000
2. What are the costs included in the treatment?
The lung cancer treatment cost in India includes the following costs in the package:
• Room Rent (for specific days)
• Surgeon's/doctor’s fees
• Anaesthesia charges
• O.T. charges
• Investigations required for the surgery
• Cost of food provided to the patient (specified days)
3. What are the costs excluded from the treatment?
In the event, in which the patient outstays at the hospital, gets any additional disciplinary consultation, extra therapy/treatment, or uses any unique blood component/drugs/consumables at the doctor's facilities which are not listed in the package, he/she should pay extra charges for these administrations.
4. Why is the cost of medical treatment lower in India in comparison to other countries?
The accompanying reasons add to low treatment cost in India:
Cost dispersion among Human Resource
The cost dispersion of the treatment among the personnel engaged with the treatment of the patient is just 25% in India, while nations like France charge 90% for their HR fees. The cost division structure among the included healthcare professionals is additionally far more affordable in India.
Law of Volume
The high ratio of population in India is the prevailing client of its therapeutic treatments and technology, which are utilized 5 times more than other nations. This makes the expense of MRI's, X - Rays and so on comparatively reasonable in India.
Accessibility of Generic Medicines
India has the largest market of generic medicines that are supplied inside and outside the nation. This reduced cost of medicines can help patients in chopping down the expense of treatment by 20 to 30 percent.
Out of Pocket
Medical treatment is costly in the USA because of universal health care coverage available there. Government or private insurance companies are paying for its citizens' medical expense, so hospitals tend to increase the cost of the treatment.
Medical Insurance culture is still new in India, and less than 15% population has invested in it. Majority of Indian citizens still pay for their medical bills out of their pockets.
5. How do most hospitals calculate the cost of the procedures?
Most medical facilities have a cost dissemination structure set at their preface, to pay the salary of the workforce who are associated with the treatment. The specialist charges their full fees for the main medical procedure which is often reduced to half if the patient requires some other medical procedure. Same goes with the charges of the operating theater and cost of pharmaceuticals or technology utilized in the treatment.
6. What kind of accommodation options exist in India?
Patients can contact Medmonks to make moderate accommodation plans for them at the nearest inns to their hospitals. By utilizing our administration, patients will be able to gain extra rebates on their booking. Normally the normal expense of the lodgings in India begins from 20 dollars for each day.
7. What is the cost of the medical visa to India? How long do I get the visa for cancer treatment?
The charges for availing medical visa to India is ranges between USD85 - USD107 which valid for approximately 180 days. Patients can enter the country thrice during the validity of this visa.
Patients can pay additional fees to the India Embassy to increase their visa if required.
Note: Patients can also visit India for medical treatments on e-visa which cost around USD35 and is valid up to 30 days.
8. How can I pay for medical treatment?
The following mode of payments can be used to paying the bill at an Indian medical facility:
• Credit/Debit Card
• Wire Transfer
• Cash (Euros, INR, dollars, or pounds)
Note: The cash payment can’t be made more than 2 lakhs in INR and USD5000 in dollars (per passport).
9. If the money deposited is more than the expenses at the hospital at the time of discharge, will I get a refund?
Contingent upon the patient's method of payment, the overabundance sum is transferred to the bank which was operated for making the payment. If by chance, the patient had paid in cash, the sum with be refunded to him/her when they discharge.
10. Why does the fees of oncologists and lung cancer treatment cost in India vary in across hospitals?
The fees of oncologist and treatment can differ because of the following reasons in India:
• Location of the clinic/hospital
• Surgeon’s specialities or Sub-specialities
• Surgeon’s experience
• Pay Scale of the faculty at the hospital
• Medicines/ technology/ equipment used in the treatment
• Facilities available in the Hospital
• Hospital’s Infrastructure
12. Why Choose MedMonks?
“Medmonks is an Indian patient management company that provides medical assistance to patients from all around the world, guiding them to the most affordable treatment options according to their condition without compromising with the quality of their treatment.
• Affordable Lung Cancer Treatment Cost In India
• Special Discounts on Hotels and Flights
• Free Visa Assistance and Doctor Appointment Management
• 24*7 Helpline Service
• Free Translation Services
• Online Prescriptions"